“No other personal steps I’ve taken to improve my wellbeing have led to such dramatic healing.
My only regret is that this didn’t happen sooner.” – RLC, patient
J. David Forbes, MD, ABIHM
Past-President – American Holistic Medical Association
Are you tired of being tired?
Have you tried lots of “programs” and still don’t feel any better?
Would you truly like to find a way to feel your best?
Let us help you.
Our medical approach to achieving wellness and good health is holistic and integrated. We utilize both mainstream medicine and appropriate alternative and complementary techniques. We cultivate an atmosphere of active listening, safety for emotional expression, and most importantly, time to fully explore the healing journey with you. Our goal is to nurture you toward wholeness and to help you discover the tools to a healthier life.
With this understanding, we provide a comprehensive approach to each patient, and we invite a patient’s own intuition and guidance with respect to treatment. The wisdom of one’s own body, mind, and spirit is central to the healing process.
Dr. Forbes’ Services and Approach to Care:
- We combine mainstream medicine and complementary/alternative medicine in a primary care setting, striving for the best of both worlds
- We believe time spent with patients is the most important element in helping create sustainable healing and change
- We focus strongly on Lifestyle Medicine and the Five Pillars of our health that we consider to be most important and life changing:
- Relationship to Food/Nutrition
- Stress Reduction
- Connectedness to Self and Others
- We treat most all basic primary care health issues, such as gastrointestinal disorders, endocrine issues, respiratory disorders, fatigue, anxiety, depression, hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, GYN hormonal issues, etc.